SPIROTAINER® is an autofilling containment and road transport system designed for the hygienic and automatic handling of foul or objectionable waste materials. SPIROTAINER® eliminates the need for a specialized screenings building. Extending system capacity is as easy as adding another SPIROTAINER®.
Combined with SPIRAC spiral conveyor systems, offensive waste products are transported, stored and removed from site with minimal operator intervention, virtually odour, vermin and insect free. A permanent onboard spiral conveyor and control system provide automated filling and level control while a robust door sealing system ensures leak proof transport even with a large liquefied component.
Standard truck lifting devices are incorporated into the design to facilitate ease of transport. Once it has reached the destination, the SPIROTAINER® is emptied by simply tilting.
Features and benefits:
- Suitable for screenings, grit (together or separate) or sludge
- Deployable outdoors and indoors
- Even load distribution along full length of bin
- Heavy duty closure and locking mechanism with durable rubber gaskets for a positive seal against leakage
- Quick connect power and control sockets
- Ultrasonic level filling sensors to prevent overfilling
- Nominal 10, 15 or 20 m3 capacity
- Robust construction and extreme paint finish for the rigors of contract hauling