A reliable fine screen for in-channel or tank mounting, the ST screen separates out over-size solids and automatically conveys out captured screenings, cleaning itself in the process. Flow range 50 to 2200 liters per second (1-50 MGD).
- Typical Hydraulic Flow: 50 - 2200l/s
- Aperture: 0.5 -6 mm
- Channel width 0.2m to 3 m
- Channel depth up to 3.5m
- Screen Capture Ratio: 50% dynamic operation and 75% static operation
- New design of bar element fastening enables quick replacement
- Better alignment of the bars enables SPIRAC
®to build screens that have much finer space openings than any other screens of this type.
- The doors and covers, as well as the enclosed motor compartment, have been designed to provide easy access and improved safety.
- Hinged “Grit Flap”, allows passage of suspended grit without spacer erosion, bar wear, or jamming. Flap rides on bottom step pushing flow up and away from bottom spacers.
- A new “stop-in-home position” solves the old “roll-back” problem.
- A heavy-duty gear motor and transmission, including a unique type of bearing, provides an extremely long life cycle.
- No chains, therefore no chain wheels in water
- 5mm frame and 3mm bars
- Long life bearings with automatic greasing
- Low speed
- Virtually maintenance free