WHY YOU NEED AUTHENTIC SPIRAC SPARE PARTS
We offer a full range of spare parts for all delivered SPIRAC equipment.
Having the right equipment is the first step but what happens from here?
Why trust your equipment to a reseller of parts when you can purchase all of your needed replacement parts from the global leader in shaftless spiral technology?
We offer a full range of spare parts for all delivered SPIRAC equipment and replace any brand of shaftless conveyor liner and spiral to provide you with the same high quality, reliable liners and spirals that you would find in a new SPIRAC conveyor. All replacement spirals are manufactured by SPIRAC and our liners are of our proprietary two color design to ensure the highest quality and longest life.
What Does SPIRAC Have To Offer?
- SPIRAC PARTS: Full range of spare parts for all delivered SPIRAC® equipment
- SPIRALS: Replace shaftless spirals for all manufacturer’s conveyors with a SPIRAC manufactured spiral.
- LINER: Replacement of worn liner with SPIRAC’s long lasting, specially formulated, two color liner to provide long life or for those special applications.
- DRIVE SHAFT: Replacement drive shafts to suit any reducer and shaftless conveyor manufacture.
- CONVERSIONS: Convert that worn and maintenance prone shafted conveyor to a state of the art SPIRAC® shaftless spiral conveyor. Eliminate intermediate and end bearings, save drive space, eliminate belt drives and minimize stocked spares.
Liner DURAFLO® SPX: SPIRAC’s proprietary liners, are an ultra-high molecular weight polyethylene with special fillers for abrasion resistance and a low coefficient of friction, manufactured with a convenient two color wear indicator. DURAFLO® SPX is designed specifically to ensure long life and has a snap-in, snap-out feature enabling easy replacement.
HTMAS SPIRALS: Special high tensile micro-alloy steel (HTMAS) cold formed and welded into multiple layers to provide extremely high strength, corrosion resistance and long life.
- Spare Parts: Our dedicated Service Team is available to provide expert advice and support so the right parts for your asset are selected. We have all your SPIRAC equipment details on file for fast and accurate identification to supply you as quickly as possible. A large spares stock holding guarantees high availability for all your SPIRAC spare parts, keeping lead times to a minimum.
- Upgrades: Design and operational parameters can change within the life of an asset. With our equipment knowledge and understanding of operations, SPIRAC can best determine and provide upgrade options to match your requirements.
- Troubleshooting: Have you ever bought something that doesn’t work, or doesn’t fully deliver on its promises? Do you have the expertise to recognise when equipment is under stress? SPIRAC offers comprehensive support of the system and all components to identify and fix any problems you may experience.