A comprehensive means of achieving very high levels of screenings washing, dewatering and volume reduction.
The SPIROWASH® High-Impact system is designed for sites where very high degrees of cleanliness and odour removal are required,.
The system utilises a 2 stage washing process and a separate screw compactor to achieve industry-leading quality results
- Typically up to 90% organic removal.
- Dewatered final product; typically, 35% to 45% D.S. content.
- Volume reduction; typically, 45% to 85%.
- Organics removal >95%.
- Tangle free impellor design.
The main standard material of screenings washer construction is 316SS
- Spiral: Shafted HTMAS fitted with spirobrush over the entire screen length
- Liners: Duraflo SPX®
- Tolerant to high grit and fat loadings, therefore very reliable under difficult conditions.
- Low rpm, high torque and low power usage.
- Low capital cost, low pt.ower consumption, few moving parts – therefore low maintenance and operating cost.
- Complete aftermarket support available.