WHY YOU NEED AUTHENTIC SPIRAC SPARE PARTS AND SERVICES
Nobody knows equipment like SPIRAC, so go ahead and contact one of our engineers today. We offer a full range of spare parts for all delivered SPIRAC equipment.
Having the right equipment is the first step but what happens from here?
Why trust your equipment to a reseller of parts when you can purchase all of your needed replacement parts from the global leader in shaftless spiral technology? SPIRAC is not just an equipment supplier, SPIRAC can provide installation and maintenance services to your vital equipment as well.
We offer a full range of spare parts for all delivered SPIRAC equipment and replace any brand of shaftless conveyor liner and spiral to provide you with the same high quality, reliable liners and spirals that you would find in a new SPIRAC conveyor. All replacement spirals are manufactured by SPIRAC and our liners are of our proprietary two color design to ensure the highest quality and longest life.
What does SPIRAC have to offer?
- SPIRAC PARTS: Full range of spare parts for all delivered SPIRAC® equipment
- SPIRALS: Replace shaftless spirals for all manufacturer’s conveyors with a SPIRAC manufactured spiral.
- LINER: Replacement of worn liner with SPIRAC’s long lasting, specially formulated, two color liner to provide long life or for those special applications.
- DRIVE SHAFT: Replacement drive shafts to suit any reducer and shaftless conveyor manufacture.
- CONVERSIONS: Convert that worn and maintenance prone shafted conveyor to a state of the art SPIRAC® shaftless spiral conveyor. Eliminate intermediate and end bearings, save drive space, eliminate belt drives and minimize stocked spares.
- Liner DURAFLO® SPX: SPIRAC’s proprietary liners, are an ultra-high molecular weight polyethylene with special fillers for abrasion resistance and a low coefficient of friction, manufactured with a convenient two color wear indicator. DURAFLO® SPX is designed specifically to ensure long life and has a snap-in, snap-out feature enabling easy replacement.
- HTMAS SPIRALS: Special high tensile micro-alloy steel (HTMAS) cold formed and welded into multiple layers to provide extremely high strength, corrosion resistance and long life.
- Installation: Who better to install the equipment than the supplier? With intimate knowledge of the design and operational parameters SPIRAC is in a unique position to make sure that equipment is installed properly. SPIRAC clients gain the benefits of dealing with one company throughout the process.
- Spare Parts: Our dedicated Service Team is available to provide expert advice and support so the right parts for your asset are selected. We have all your SPIRAC equipment details on file for fast and accurate identification to supply you as quickly as possible. A large spares stock holding locally guarantees high availability for all your SPIRAC spare parts, keeping lead times to a minimum.
- Preventative Maintenance: Breakdown prevention is not a matter of luck, it’s a science in its own right. A preventative main-tenance regime is crucial to the proper operation of your vital equipment. With ever increasing demands on the time and expertise of your workforce, SPIRAC Service Technicians have the expert skills and knowledge to fulfill your preventative maintenance needs, saving time and providing the reassurance that your equipment is covered.
- Upgrades: Design and operational parameters can change within the life of an asset. With our equipment knowledge and understanding of operations, SPIRAC can best determine and provide upgrade options to match your requirements.
- Troubleshooting: Have you ever bought something that doesn’t work, or doesn’t fully deliver on its promises? Do you have the expertise to recognise when equipment is under stress? SPIRAC offers comprehensive support of the system and all components to identify and fix any problems you may experience.
- System Optimisation And Audits: Do you know if your equipment is working properly, how to achieve the greatest efficiency, minimise operation and maintenance costs and maximise service life? SPIRAC can provide system audits with advice on equipment and operational parameters to get the most out of your assets.
- Maintenance Agreements: Do you require your staff to be fulfilling functions other than maintenance work? Does your business lack the in-house expertise to manage your equipment? SPIRAC can assist. Talk to us about your requirements and we can create a Maintenance Agreement to match your needs, giving you the surety that your assets will work.
- Emergency Repairs: There is never a convenient time for a breakdown. SPIRAC can mobilise the right resources to get your system up and running as soon as possible.