- Asia Pacific News
- Europe News
- North America News
Our GUARD screen product range is now available worldwide. The screening process involves the removal of large and small non-biodegradable solids that enter a wastewater treatment plant.
Efficient solids removal protects the downstream plant and prevents any possible damage, unnecessary wear and tear, pipe blockages and the accumulation of unwanted material that will interfere with the required wastewater treatment processes.
The screenings volume depends, not only on the separation size of the screen, but also on the type of sewer system.
All our fine screens have been tested at the National Screen Evaluation Facility (NSEF). If you are looking for the best performing band screen in the market don't look any further. BANDGUARDTM is a high efficiency dual flow traveling fine screen used in inlet works of a wastewater treatment plant. The high efficiency fine screen prevents screenings accumulation and its exceptional capture rate significantly reduces maintenance costs in downstream equipment.The NSEF results are 85% screenings capture ratio for the 6mm screens and 95% for the 3mm screens. This is the best band screen capture ratio recorded at the NSEF and makes our screen the most efficient band screen in the market. With the BANDGUARDTM screening is achieved by passing the sewage through a vertical band shaped screen curtain. It comprises an assembly of plastic perforated panels, clipped and fastened into stainless steel frames which are fastened to stainless steel conveyor chains that form two endless loops.
The following coarse screens are available:
- MULTIGUARDTM is a coarse screen with comb plates as cleaning elements that are fixed to multiple carrier beams. The beams are connected to two strands of chains that can easily be tensioned.
- RAKEGUARDTM is a robust front raked bar screen which is well suited to raw sewage applications.
The following fine screens are available:
- BANDGUARDTM high efficiency band screens used in sewage treatment plants around the world.
- FINEGUARDTM is utilised for fine screening and removes floating and submerged debris. It is commonly installed in inlet works downstream from coarse screen or bar screens and prevents clogging and damages from components downstream.
- SPIROGUARD® Compact Cleaner (CC) Screen is designed as a stand-alone unit for pumped flow applications. SPIROGUARD® Channel Screen (CS) Screens can be installed for a variety of flow rates and upstream and downstream water levels. The angle of inclination can be adjusted depending on your concrete channel specifications.
Talk to our screen experts about your next project.